Terms and Conditions
M/s.Prabhoota Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad manages this site www.prabhoota.com to provide authentic & reliable services to its users. We feel privileged by your visit, and we try our best for the accuracy & responsiveness of our services. Your visit to our site will be subject to the Terms & Conditions mentioned below, and that is why, we would like you to read all our conditions carefully. Your use/browse of this site will be understood as your full consent to following terms & conditions:
- Contents available on the pages of www.prabhoota.com are for your general information only and they are subject to any change without any notification given to you. We may also communicate with you through electronic mediums, or by publishing notices on our site, and it is understood that you know all our notifications
- You may browse our site and use our services for your personal use, but you are not allowed to modify, edit, copy or download any portion of prabhoota.com . Unauthorised use of site or any portion of site may offer ascent to a case for damages or harms that can also be a criminal offence
- To use different services of our site, you need to create an account by providing your e-mail address & other details. You will be responsible & accountable for the accuracy & activities of your account. Protecting your password and restricting access to your computer are also your responsibility, and Our Company cannot be held responsible or accountable for any damage to your personal information
- prabhoota.com allows you to post comment, reviews, questions or suggestions about its services, but you are strictly prohibited to post comments that are foul, defamatory, obscene, illegal, infringing to rights of www.prabhoota.com (or any other site/third party), invasive to site’s privacy, injurious to site’s or third parties’ image, objectionable, spam or mass mailing contents
- You allow prabhoota.com to use contents & materials posted/submitted by you about/on this site. We have full permission to use your contents in a royalty-free, nonexclusive, irrevocable, and fully licensable manner. We also have full right to publish, reproduce, use, copy, adapt, distribute, translate or display those contents in any form, anywhere in the world
- Our Company is neither responsible nor accountable for any activity or content posted by you or any third party or user. Items purchased from our site are abide with shipment contract, as per which, once items/item are/is delivered to carrier, we will not be liable for the risk of loss or title of such items
- Most of the information available on prabhoota.com is accurate, but we do not guarantee for any contents of the site. We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any wrong information, details, descriptions, etc. If item/items delivered to you differs/differ from their site-description, then you can return that to us in an unused state, and we accept that according to our return & refund policy
- In case of any disputes regarding your visit to our site, or purchase of any items from our site, actions will be taken as per the law of land. Arbitration will be conducted according to the rules & prevailing laws of India. However, prabhoota.com will not be liable for any damage caused by any third party in any circumstances
- Our Company does not give any warranty for any of its services, descriptions, contents, items, products, etc. We do not warrant that our site is free from viruses or other harmful components, and it is understood that you use this site at your own risk. We will not be responsible & accountable for any of damages caused by this site or related members
- Images of the books displayed on website are for identification purpose only it may be different from actuals.
- Our Company has the right to cancel the order if book is out of stock or unavailable.